Sign on to
Use of this system is restricted to authorized users only.
Welcome! We're pleased to provide you with convenient access to your patients' images.
If this is your first time using eRAD PACS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your User ID and Password.
Oaks Radiology Hub server
Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (Disclosing Entity) authorizes You (Participant) access to its eRAD system (System) for treatment purposes related to patient management and care coordination.
(1) Participant shall comply with Disclosing Entity's guidelines regarding access to System. Participant shall also comply with applicable state and federal laws regarding patient privacy and confidentiality, including but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended by the HITECH Act, and all applicable HIPAA Security Rule requirements (collectively, "HIPAA").
(2) Participant will not access, use or disclose patient information accessed through the System in a manner that would violate state or federal privacy laws, including but not limited to HIPAA.
(3) Participant is solely responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of their assigned log-in and password. Participant acknowledges that use of the access code or log-in information by unauthorized persons is prohibited. If Participant has reason to believe that the confidentiality of an access code or log-in information has been compromised, Participant will immediately contact Disclosing Entity and immediately request a change Participant's password and/or log-in.
(4) If Participant learns or has reason to believe that any person has made or attempted any unauthorized access to the System, Participant will immediately report this information to the Disclosing Entity.
(6) Participant is aware that Disclosing Entity has the right to audit Participant's access, with or without notice, and Participant expressly consents to such monitoring.